- Accepts Etsy gift cards
One ring, featuring a terminated tibetan smoky / dark quartz crystal cluster / crystal "twin" with one or more tiny crystals growing out of one larger crystal, hugged by crushed pyrite, on an adjustable antique raw copper band
Adjustable band, one size most comfortably fits sizes 5-8, and may be able to accommodate other sizes as well. We do not have rings that fit much larger or smaller sizes at this time.
Please note that all natural crystals are unique and have some irregularities in shape, color, and size. These crystals do have some irregular inclusions and shapes as pictured. Tibetan quartz is not a solid black crystal and gets color from carbon and minerals inside a clear quartz. These crystals vary in darkness and may have parts of the crystal that are transparent, or appear clear and filled with dark spots and shadows from certain angles. Please do a web image search for examples if you are unfamiliar with Tibetan quartz.
You will receive the exact item pictured that you select.
• • • PROCESSING TIME BEFORE SHIPMENT IS UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS, NO EXCEPTIONS! • • •
• We reside in a very rural area with no mail delivery or pickup. We only ship once a week, the day of the week may vary. If you happen to order shortly before one of our ship dates, you will likely receive your order more quickly, though large orders, requests for alterations, or a sudden high volume of orders may be postponed until the next week. We try our best to ship orders as quickly as we can, though we do not have a large staff to handle such matters.
• WE CANNOT GIVE ESTIMATED SHIP DATES AND WE CANNOT EXPEDITE ORDERS AT THIS TIME. Orders are shipped in the order they are received. Inquiries as to when orders will ship may not be answered if we are experiencing a high volume of orders.
• COMBINED SHIPPING: All fees are calculated automatically as you add items to your cart. We do not offer shipping services that aren't listed and requests for additional services will be ignored. If you place an order and it hasn't shipped, INCLUDE A NOTE TO SELLER with your 2nd order requesting combined shipping.
• Individuals who get rude or lower their review due to "slow shipping" will not be permitted to order from us in the future. Most orders inside the U.S. arrive within 2 weeks from the order date. International delivery time varies by country, with Canada and many countries in Europe having the fastest customs clearance/delivery times. We are not responsible if your countries customs department is experiencing delays that result in a late delivery of your package.
• Please check the "ANNOUNCEMENT" section at the top of our homepage to see if we are experiencing delays - if no delays are posted at the time of ordering, your order will ship as usual.
• Large orders, pieces with alterations, and oversized home decor items may require up to 2 weeks processing before they are ready ship. We inspect, polish, and secure all clasps on pieces prior to shipment, and this process requires additional time. Large wood shelves and home decor may take up to 2 weeks after shipment to be delivered.
• Your order will be shipped via USPS first class mail. A tracking or customs number will be provided at the time of shipment. You will receive an email with your tracking number. You can view your tracking information under your etsy "purchases and reviews" section. We can not personally respond to every shipping inquiry. You can view your receipt, estimated ship date, and tracking information (once available) in your etsy "orders" section at any time.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDERS can take anywhere between 2-8 weeks after shipment for delivery. You will be responsible for paying any customs fees for international orders. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or delayed packages shipped internationally, and any lost, damaged, or delayed packages are not eligible for a refund or replacement. We are unable to insure international shipments. If there is a problem with your shipment, you must contact your local post office and file a claim. The US postal service does not allow us to file claims for international shipments.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• • • ALL SALES ARE FINAL • • •
• If there are any issues/problems with your order, you must contact us within 48 hrs after delivery to be eligible for a return, and your item must be new, unworn, undamaged, and still with it's original packaging. Individuals who photograph/instagram/wear jewelry to an event and then attempt to return it will not be eligible to do so and will not be allowed to order from us in the future.
• Buyers are responsible for all return shipping fees. Items must be postmarked for return within 2 business days after approval/instructions for return are sent to the buyer. Return shipping instructions must be followed EXACTLY, we are not responsible for losses or damages. Shipping fees paid during checkout will not be reimbursed.
• All returned merchandise is subject to a 10%-20% service fee which will be deducted from your reimbursement. All items that ship for "free" will have $5 deducted from their reimbursement for returned merchandise, $5+ if their order totals $100+
• We list dimensions, sizes and photos taken from multiple angles for the items we sell in each listing. We do not accept returns in the event the buyer failed to verify sizes or other critical information that is clearly stated in the listing.
• We do not offer exchanges under any circumstances.
• Buyers who ask for returns or exchanges despite our "all sales final" policy will not be permitted to order from us in the future.
• We do not issue refunds to buyers that threaten to leave negative feedback in order to obtain free merchandise (etsy considers this "extortion" and it is prohibited for buyers to participate in it - we will report you which can result in your account deactivation and/or IP address permanently banned from etsy).
• Adults who throw temper tantrums and behave like children will not be serviced in any manor.
• Buyers who leave negative feedback (3 stars or less, or deemed rude, inappropriate, or unfair for any other reason) will not be allowed to order from us in the future. Buyers who leave negative feedback without contacting us first will not be assisted in addressing any issues they may be having. If you truly believe our product is a complete rip-off and we deceived you in some way that hasn't been evident to hundreds of our other customers and hasn't been complained about to us in the past, it's best if you explain to us directly HOW we misled you, so we can attempt to be more clear in the future. However, if you insist on leaving a negative review with no valid reason or explanation, we will not attempt to stop you and will not waste our time worrying about you.
• • • PLEASE REVIEW ALL POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING • • •
• Please contact us THROUGH ETSY, we can't track all messages through social media platforms.
• We do not have a physical storefront. We do not offer studio visits or any form of in-person shopping. We only sell online for the time being.
• We respond to messages during normal business hours, Mon-Fri 9-5(ish). We may reply to messages during off hours, but often will not check messages in the evening or on weekends. We also may not check messages during work days when we're messy working in the studio or we're busy shipping orders. Over three quarters of our time working is spent creating new products, shipping sold products, and photographing/listing our new products. We are able to offer our items at a cost lower than most retail shops due to our low overhead expenses, which are kept low as a result of your understanding and patience. Thank you.
• Please allow up to 2 BUSINESS DAYS for a response to your message. We receive many every day. If you do not receive a response, it is likely because your question is answered in the listing description or in our FAQ here.
• We are unable to assist individuals with questions about crystal healing/magic/etc.
• We do not offer gift wrap or gift cards for our orders and recommend buyers ensure additional time for their own wrapping/packaging prior to the event.
• We do not accept solicitations.
• We reserve the right to refuse service.
• All designs, images, and text are © Copyrighted. Jewelry designs, images and text may not be used without our written consent.
• ALL PIECES WITH ALTERATIONS REQUESTED BY BUYERS ARE FINAL SALE
• Pieces are modeled on hands with ring size 4-6. Necklaces are modeled on a 5'6" torso size 2.
• RINGS: We only make ONE ADJUSTABLE SIZE 5-8(ish) pictured in our listings. We do not offer other sizes or fixed sizes. We cannot change the band on already completed rings.
• NECKLACES: The length selected for our necklaces was chosen to compliment the way the pendant lays on the body. We don't recommend changing the length more than a few inches. Thin plain gunmetal chain used for many "sculptural solder pendants" can be adjusted at no extra cost - leave a note during checkout with your EXACT desired length. Other adjustments cost extra, contact us BEFORE ordering.
• We are not currently offering holds, reserves, payment plan options or custom orders for our pieces.
• We want to be fair and treat our customers equally, so our items are available to the public at the same time and price, to everyone until they sell. We receive numerous requests for pieces we have not made or sold out of. We want to give buyers who check in often an opportunity to score designs they've been eyeing.
• We receive numerous requests for additional photos every day. At this time, we aren't able to accommodate these requests, and messages requesting so may not be answered.
• We do not offer wholesale discounts as our entire shop is already priced at wholesale cost.
• We don't respond to messages asking for discounts.
• We don't offer free or discounted shipping by request. Select items ship domestically for free. Any additional shipping fees or taxes calculated when you add items to your cart are not adjustable.
• We have occasional flash sales! Follow us on social media to be notified instagram @HEDONIST_INC -or- facebook.com/hedonistinc
• Most of our designs are one-of-a-kind, and may never be restocked.
• If you find something you love, we don't recommend waiting long as we have no control over when pieces sell. Many sell the same day they're listed.
• If an item isn't listed in our shop, it sold. We don't have a back stock of items unlisted.
• Due to our current workload, we aren't taking custom orders. We have over 3,000 unique designs that we've sold on etsy alone. We work every day, please allow 1-12 months for pieces to be restocked *if* similar crystals are available.
• Please browse our shop and check back often, as we regularly add new pieces.
• Follow us on facebook or instagram @HEDONIST_INC for shop update notifications
• Our chains used for most of our necklaces have been reported to cause skin discoloration TWICE out of over ten thousand sales. Everyones body is different - we appreciate you letting us know politely if you're an exception.
• Our sculptural solder jewelry shouldn't discolor your skin. A small amount of the black patina may rub off the first time or two you wear it, but this is temporary & should wash off easily.
• ALL copper jewelry available worldwide, including our copper pyrite crystal rings, may discolor your skin. It doesn't have this effect on everyone, so we recommend wearing copper before purchasing here if you are concerned. You may use clear nail polish to seal your copper, and lotions and oils should be avoided.
• WE DON'T REPLACE JEWELRY IF YOU LOST OR BROKE IT DUE TO MISTREATMENT.
• Our sculptural solder pendants and jewelry are made to last, with the clasp and jump rings securely soldered shut.
• If our handmade setting breaks within 6 months from purchase, we will repair it. If it breaks later, or due to mistreatment, we *may* be able to repair for a reasonable cost.
• Chains break all the time. OURS break RARELY. We offer free repairs for 4 mos & low-cost replacements after.
• Crystals break if dropped, crushed, or smacked into a hard object. Crystals are fragile & thousands of years old. Treat them with care. WE DO NOT REPLACE CRYSTALS AS EACH IS UNIQUE, AND CAN'T REPLACE ANY THAT ARE DAMAGED AFTER THEY LEAVE OUR STUDIO.
• If the silver in your sculptural solder piece begins to turn darker than preferred or discolored, we recommend using a silver jewelers polishing cloth according to instructions to polish your piece back to your desired level of shine. Over-polishing may strip too much black from your metal, so go slowly and be gentle.
• DO NOT USE CHEMICAL JEWELRY CLEANERS under any circumstances. This will cause irreversible damage.
• KEEP YOUR JEWELRY DRY! Remove it before swimming, bathing, or any activity where it may be exposed to water, oils, skin creams, etc.
• DO NOT CHARGE CRYSTAL JEWELRY IN WATER. This will destroy your jewelry.
• Avoid dropping your jewelry, banging it into hard objects, or handling it rough. Crystals WILL break.
Mar 26, 2019
my boyfriend got me one of these and I loved it so much I got another one! shipped super fast, beautiful piece of jewelry, high quality. I am just in love with these. plan to get one for each finger!