- Accepts Etsy gift cards
One necklace featuring a small citrine crystal tower, that has been set in a handmade sculptural solder setting, hanging from a gunmetal plated brass chain.
Chain is adjustable between approximately 16" - 19" long, with a lobster clasp and a mother of pearl crescent moon charm.
Pendant hangs between about 1.5" - 2.15" long, including the bail.
You will receive the exact item you select.
PLEASE NOTE: We offer "flawed" pieces at a discount, while supplies last. "Flawed" pieces are identical to the ones pictured, though they may contain a small chip in the stone or an irregularity which isn't noticeable while wearing nor does it affect the quality or durability of the piece. Only pieces deemed "flawed" prior to purchase + shipping are eligible for sale at a lower cost. All "normal" / regularly priced crystals may have irregularities in size, shape, and color, including naturally formed inclusions and occasional natural chips, though they are the same visually as pictured. If there are no visible options to add a "flawed" selection to your cart, then they are sold out.
• • • PROCESSING TIME BEFORE SHIPMENT IS UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS, NO EXCEPTIONS! • • •
• We reside in a rural area with no mail delivery or pickup. We only ship once a week, the day of the week may vary.
• WE CANNOT GIVE ESTIMATED SHIP DATES AND WE CANNOT EXPEDITE ORDERS AT THIS TIME. Orders are shipped in the order they are received. Inquiries as to when orders will ship may not be answered if we are experiencing a high volume of orders.
• It is the BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY to verify the correct shipping address is entered during checkout. We are not responsible for packages that do not arrive due to buyers entering misspelled, incomplete, old, or invalid addresses. Once packages ship, it is the buyers responsibility to locate the package at the shipping address they provided during checkout. Packages that are refused, unclaimed, and/or returned to us by the postal service are subject to the deduction of shipping fees starting at $5+ per package (more for large/heavy packages, "massive" jewelry items, international shipments, and oversized home decor items), plus a 10% - 20% service fee. Items returned to us by the postal service will only be refunded once we've received the undamaged items back in our studio. Lost or "stuck in transit" packages are not eligible for a refund from us until the package is returned to us or unless the buyer purchased shipping insurance and the mandatory 2-4 week deadline has passed for the package to be located. Please purchase shipping insurance if you are concerned about the delivery of your mail.
• COMBINED SHIPPING: All fees are calculated automatically as you add items to your cart. We do not offer shipping services that aren't listed and requests for additional services will be ignored. If you place an order and it hasn't shipped, INCLUDE A NOTE TO SELLER with your 2nd order requesting combined shipping.
• Please check the "ANNOUNCEMENT" section at the top of our homepage to see if we are experiencing delays - if no delays are posted at the time of ordering, your order will ship as usual.
• Your order will be shipped via USPS first class mail. A tracking or customs number will be provided at the time of shipment. You will receive an email with your tracking number. You can view your tracking information under your etsy "purchases and reviews" section.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDERS can take anywhere between 2-8 weeks after shipment for delivery. You will be responsible for paying any customs fees for international orders. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or delayed packages shipped internationally, and any lost, damaged, or delayed packages are not eligible for a refund or replacement. We are unable to insure international shipments. If there is a problem with your shipment, you must contact your local post office and file a claim. The US postal service does not allow us to file claims for international shipments.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• • • ALL SALES ARE FINAL • • •
• If there are any issues/problems with your order, you must contact us within 48 hrs after delivery to be eligible for a return, and your item must be new, unworn, undamaged, and still with it's original packaging.
• Buyers are responsible for all return shipping fees. Items must be postmarked for return within 2 business days after approval/instructions for return are sent to the buyer. Return shipping instructions must be followed EXACTLY, we are not responsible for losses or damages. Shipping fees paid during checkout will not be reimbursed.
• All returned merchandise may be subject to a 10%-20% service fee which will be deducted from your reimbursement. All items that ship for "free" will have $5 deducted from their reimbursement for returned merchandise, $5+ if their order totals $100+. Merchandise returned to us due to incorrect shipping addresses or buyer failing to pick up mail will also have fees deducted from their reimbursement.
• We list dimensions, sizes and photos taken from multiple angles for the items we sell in each listing. We do not accept returns in the event the buyer failed to verify sizes or other critical information that is clearly stated in the listing.
• We do not offer exchanges under any circumstances.
• We do not issue refunds to buyers that threaten to leave negative feedback in order to obtain free merchandise (etsy considers this "extortion" prohibits all buyers from participating in it).
• Buyers who leave negative feedback (3 stars or less, or deemed rude, inappropriate, or unfair for any other reason) will not be allowed to order from us in the future. We encourage buyers to communicate with us directly if they have any issues with their product.
• • • PLEASE REVIEW ALL POLICIES BEFORE ORDERING • • •
• Please contact us THROUGH ETSY, we can't track all messages through social media platforms.
• We do not have a physical storefront. We do not offer studio visits or any form of in-person shopping. We only sell online for the time being.
• We respond to messages during normal business hours, Mon-Fri 9-5.
• Please allow up to 2 BUSINESS DAYS for a response to your message. We receive many every day. If you do not receive a response, it is likely because your question is answered in the listing description or in our FAQ here.
• We are unable to assist individuals with questions about crystal healing/properties/etc.
• We do not offer gift wrap or gift cards for our orders and recommend buyers ensure additional time for their own wrapping/packaging prior to the event.
• All designs, images, and text are © Copyrighted. Jewelry designs, images and text may not be used without our written consent.
• ALL PIECES WITH ALTERATIONS REQUESTED BY BUYERS ARE FINAL SALE
• Pieces are modeled on hands with ring size 4-6. Necklaces are modeled on a 5'6" torso size 2.
• RINGS: We only make ONE ADJUSTABLE SIZE 5-8(ish) pictured in our listings. We do not offer other sizes or fixed sizes. We cannot change the band on already completed rings.
• NECKLACES: The length selected for our necklaces was chosen to compliment the way the pendant lays on the body. We don't recommend changing the length more than a few inches. Thin plain gunmetal chain used for many "sculptural solder pendants" can be adjusted at no extra cost - leave a note during checkout with your EXACT desired length. Other adjustments cost extra, contact us BEFORE ordering.
• We are not currently offering holds, reserves, payment plan options or custom orders for our pieces.
• We want to be fair and treat our customers equally, so our items are available to the public at the same time and price, to everyone until they sell. We receive numerous requests for pieces we have not made or sold out of. We want to give buyers who check in often an opportunity to score designs they've been eyeing.
• We receive numerous requests for additional photos every day. At this time, we aren't able to accommodate these requests, and messages requesting so may not be answered.
• We do not offer wholesale discounts as our entire shop is already priced at wholesale cost.
• We don't respond to messages asking for discounts.
• We don't offer free or discounted shipping by request. Select items ship domestically for free. Any additional shipping fees or taxes calculated when you add items to your cart are not adjustable.
• We have occasional flash sales! Follow us on social media to be notified instagram @HEDONIST_INC -or- facebook.com/hedonistinc
• Most of our designs are one-of-a-kind, and may never be restocked.
• If you find something you love, we don't recommend waiting long as we have no control over when pieces sell. Many sell the same day they're listed.
• If an item isn't listed in our shop, it sold. We don't have a back stock of items unlisted.
• Due to our current workload, we aren't taking custom orders. We have over 3,000 unique designs that we've sold on etsy alone. We work every day, please allow 1-12 months for pieces to be restocked *if* similar crystals are available.
• Please browse our shop and check back often, as we regularly add new pieces.
• Follow us on facebook or instagram @HEDONIST_INC for shop update notifications
• Our chains used for most of our necklaces have been reported to cause skin discoloration TWICE out of over ten thousand sales. Everyones body is different - we appreciate you letting us know politely if you're an exception.
• Our sculptural solder jewelry shouldn't discolor your skin. A small amount of the black patina may rub off the first time or two you wear it, but this is temporary & should wash off easily.
• ALL copper jewelry available worldwide, including our copper pyrite crystal rings, may discolor your skin. It doesn't have this effect on everyone, so we recommend wearing copper before purchasing here if you are concerned. You may use clear nail polish to seal your copper, and lotions and oils should be avoided.
• WE DON'T REPLACE JEWELRY IF YOU LOST OR BROKE IT DUE TO MISTREATMENT.
• Our sculptural solder pendants and jewelry are made to last, with the clasp and jump rings securely soldered shut.
• If our handmade setting breaks within 6 months from purchase, we will repair it. If it breaks later, or due to mistreatment, we *may* be able to repair for a reasonable cost.
• Chains break all the time. OURS break RARELY. We offer free repairs for 4 mos & low-cost replacements after.
• Crystals break if dropped, crushed, or smacked into a hard object. Crystals are fragile & thousands of years old. Treat them with care. WE DO NOT REPLACE CRYSTALS AS EACH IS UNIQUE, AND CAN'T REPLACE ANY THAT ARE DAMAGED AFTER THEY LEAVE OUR STUDIO.
• If the silver in your sculptural solder piece begins to turn darker than preferred or discolored, we recommend using a silver jewelers polishing cloth according to instructions to polish your piece back to your desired level of shine. Over-polishing may strip too much black from your metal, so go slowly and be gentle.
• DO NOT USE CHEMICAL JEWELRY CLEANERS under any circumstances. This will cause irreversible damage.
• KEEP YOUR JEWELRY DRY! Remove it before swimming, bathing, or any activity where it may be exposed to water, oils, skin creams, etc.
• DO NOT CHARGE CRYSTAL JEWELRY IN WATER. This will destroy your jewelry.
• Avoid dropping your jewelry, banging it into hard objects, or handling it rough. Crystals WILL break.
Dec 28, 2019
Nice work and fast service
Dec 18, 2019
Much larger than I thought but is a gorgeous piece. If my sister think it’s too big I’m keeping it for myself!! Thank you:)
Aug 19, 2019
Another great crystal - perfect size - Love it
Jul 25, 2019